Invoice formatting

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sun Sep 26 17:25:02 EDT 2004

I've been messing about with the invoice layout, and have something that
pretty much works for me. However, as some previous postings on this
list have noted, formatting (at least bold and italic text) is lost when
the invoice is printed. Derek has indicated that this is a gnome-print
issue. I've checked Bugzilla for both GnuCash and gnome-print and can't
find an entry for this problem.

Given that this is a Gnome 1.x problem, is there any value in raising a
bug?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support