Loan Druid in GnuCash 1.88 is a Thing of Beauty!!! (tm)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 29 15:27:59 EDT 2004

Honestly, I dont think gnucash's SXes will properly handle the "skip a
payment" thing.  Nor does it handle paying down the principal.  The
code does not compute interest based on the current principal balance.
It's all computed based on the original principal.

-derek