custom expense and asset/liability report question

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 2 22:46:33 EST 2005

I use a customized cash flow report for this very purpose.  When you are
viewing the cash flow report, click options on the toolbar.  You can
change the accounts for which you view cash flowing in and out.  For
example, I have my credit cards selected so that my custom report treats
credit card spending as though it were a cash flow item.  (I pay the
bill in full every month.)

If you wish to save the custom report be SURE to CHANGE the name in the
options.  There is a significant bug, which causes gnucash to crash if
you don't.  Once saved, it should appear in the custom reports menu item
the next time you start gnucash.

Mark