OFX Importer and Transaction Matcher

Berck E. Nash flyboy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:13:06 EST 2005

Benoit Grégoire wrote:

> It the previous transaction was entered or cleared by importing an OFX file
> this should NEVER happen!  If it does, either your bank does not send unique
> ID (which is not compliant with the OFX standard), or you've just found a
> VERY serious bug (and unlikely) bug in the importer.

What would you like me send in order to reproduce the bug?  Would two
OFX files with the offending transactions be sufficient?  (I don't keep
them, so it'll have to wait a few weeks for me to collect them...)

Course, if 1.8.10 is automatically rejecting two week old transactions,
then I suspect it won't do that anymore.  I'll pay closer attention to
the behavior and save any offending OFX files if you'd like.