GNU Cash miscalculating Mutual Fund numbers in calculations

Robert C. Ramsdell III rcriii at ramsdells.net
Tue Mar 8 07:58:01 EST 2005

First thing to check, in the sub-accounts, are the correct number of
shares shown for each purchase/sale?

In my account view, the balance shown for my mutual fund (or stock) sub-
accounts is the total number of shares (_not_ the value).  Only in the
parent account is the total _value_ of all shares shown.

I believe that the total value shown for the parent account is based on
the latest price input for each stock (commodity, fund, etc).

Robert Ramsdell

--
Robert C. Ramsdell III
5528 Middaugh Avenue