Stock movement

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:44:19 EDT 2005

I have started using 1.8.10.
I made two Stock accounts in different tree branches.
I entered 4000 shares of stock in one account, and
then tried to transfer 1500 shares to the other.  Got
a message box that said I could only do a transfer
from an account type Currency [both were].

Then I just did a transaction from one account to
another. The first account ended with the proper
number of shares, but the second one had a proper $
balance but zero shares.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

TIA

Paul Schwartz