Oops. My bad (about reports)

Jeff Smith jeff at smithicus.com
Fri Nov 18 14:11:06 EST 2005

I just figured something out. When I save a report, it gets loaded
automatically the next time I run GC. Since the saved reports never
showed up on a menu, and reopening the original report doesn't respect
the changes I saved, I assumed the 'save' feature wasn't working. Seems
like an odd way to handle things, but I can live with it.

So you can ignore my question about saving report defaults. However, I'm
still curious about whether I should move to a more recent version if I
switch to building from source.
--
Jeff Smith
Computer Science Dept.