EDIT DESCRIPTIONS & TRANSFER FILES

David B. Jablonski jabo1wscaddie at tds.net
Tue Nov 8 21:52:45 EST 2005

Hi,
How can I use the description file from an old account on a new one.
The TRANSFER info is always there but the auto-complete for the
DESCRIPTION field does not work because there are no descriptions for
the new account yet.  EX.  Opened a new checking account.  After setting
up account no DESCRIPTIONS auto-complete until after I type that
specific one in - then the next time I use the same payee (DESCRIPTION)
it auto completes. (Plus there are a lot of errors in that file that I'd
like to remove but can't figure out how.  MSmoney allows one to edit
these files.  Where are those files and how can I edit them?

jabo

--
David B. Jablonski <jabo1wscaddie at tds.net>