Success of "--add-price-quotes" option.

David Brock david at tubits.com
Fri Sep 16 00:30:29 EDT 2005

Ah!  I think it worked.

Damn it! I thought that my quote updater was working, but I think that
it wasn't after all.

The command line gave errors showing a missing HTML::Parser.pm and sure
enough, it had been removed.  Reinstalling it seemed to work.

I have to take the blame, though I don't remember removing it.

Anyway, I just ran the --add-price-quotes option, and it ended
successfully.  As it's late, I haven't checked to see the successful
price loading, but since the file timestamp was updated, I'm guessing
it's a good thing!

Thank you for your help, sorry I steered you wrong- and thanks to you
David for the question that picqued my mind to check the obvious.  I
appreciate this list, really!

;-David