Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Fri Sep 30 16:55:40 EDT 2005

:-) Hi again, my main problem was a broken FC4 system.
I then tryed to reinstall FC4, and installed all the groups for
development for, KDE,Gnome & X. Then i installed a lot of packages wich
the script asked for. All this without any luck.

Then i downloaded & installed Ubuntu 5.10, This was btw. a PERFECT
distro to install on a dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop.

After that i have installed (hundreds or thousands :-)) packages wich
the ./autogen script has asked for.

After many hours now, Im now completely stuck. It asks for Gnome-Config,
And I cant find it anywhere!!

Any Help?

THT