Printing in different language

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 6 00:27:44 EDT 2006

I'm back with this.

Derek Atkins wrote:
> There are three possible problems:
>
> 1) A string is not marked for translation.

This is the case, it seems. For example, the Print Invoice windo has
these Strings:

- Subtotal
- Charge Type
- Invoice #
- Payment, thank you
- etc.

that aren't translated. I am at version 1.8.11, so maybe that's the problem.

I tried to locate the translated strings file on my (Gentoo)
installation but I can't figure out which one it is. I was wondering if
I can take the fr.gmo file in 1.8.12 and just drop it over the
equivalent in 1.8.11 and maybe more of the interface will be translated.

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent at duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186