Cannot import qfx files.

Tom Cada mtcada at attglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 20:42:12 EDT 2006

I am installing Gnucash (version 1.8.9)on my machine running SUSE 10.0. I have
got the program up and running and am trying to import a download from my
bank.

When I try the import, the distribution screen open with no transactions
shown, and I receive the following error on the console:

LibOFX ERROR: ofx_proc_file():No input file specified
(Above message occured on Line 4294967295, Column 4294967295)

I have tried running ofxdump against the file and it seems to run OK.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks... Tom.

--
Due to high levels of spam, I have changed my e-mail address
to mtcada at attglobal.net.