Importing OFX/QFX files not working

Jim Lynch jimlynch1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 06:28:58 EST 2006

Thanks to all who helped.  Rather than fight the compile, I'll wait until I
upgrade or gnucash gets released using the newer libraries.  I'll continue
entering data manually.

I'm not new to Linux, my first Linux install was on a 386sx16 in 1991.  It
was kernel version 0.12.  I used a 2 floppy install, a boot/root set
distributed by H. J Lui.  No distributions in those days.  You had to
compile almost anything you wanted to run.  I actually was able to get X to
run on a 386sx16 with 8 Mb of memory.  Didn't run very well, but it ran.
Debian came a long a bit later and I jumped on that bandwagon.

Thanks,
Jim.