Semi-OT: Eastern MA (US) banks compatable with GNUCash?

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Mon Feb 13 11:09:15 EST 2006

Please excuse the question if this is too far off topic.

I have had it with my "local" bank (TD BankNorth) and their refusal to
provide connection information for software interface (they will only
support Quicken and MS-Money).  I am now looking for another bank - I live
in Framingham.  Does anyone have any recommendations for decent banks (or
ones to stay away from) so that I can use GNUCash more fully (not having to
manually enter each and every transaction)?

Thanks in advance,
 -Don