blank register report

Eric Beversluis econophil at charter.net
Tue Feb 28 13:47:29 EST 2006

Derek:
> Your data file is just an XML file.  You can open it in any editor.
> (It may be gzip'ed, so you may need to gunzip it first).
>
> It's more the contents of the register that would be important.

Help me understand the various files gnucash creates. I think the .log
files are clear enough. But there are all these .xac files (not as many
as the .log files) and then the plain "Personals2006" file without any
extension (just one of those and it doesn't seem to have been changed
since Sunday).

Thanks.
Eric