Compiling 1.8.12 on debian

Martin Wolters martin at martinwolters.com
Tue Jan 10 17:29:02 EST 2006

Hi Derrick,

wonderful! This is/was an excellent help. Thanks so much. If I had asked my
question three days ago I would have saved hours of trying. :-( This is easy
and works like a charm.

Adding -enable-hbci to the rules file was all that was left for me to do. Of
course, I had already installed all the aqbanking stuff.

Thanks again ... and while I am already into thanking people now: Thanks for
gnucash! Its great.

-M

--
Martin Wolters