The Latest trouble

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 19:08:10 EDT 2006

Katipo--

Thanks for a well-deserved slap in the face. (Honest).

I reacted badly, and I apologize for that. To you, to Derek, and to all the
developers. I tend to do that when I believe I am being dismissed or
trivialized, which is how Derek's message felt.

Obviously, I have gotten in over my head, since I don't seem to understand all
the ins and outs that all of you do. I appreciate the changes on the wiki page,
and hope they help others.

I note that Darwin is built on BSD, and wonder if that might help in
determining the kinds of changes that need to be made in the dependency
packages (is that the right term?) to enable it run.

And yeah, my way sure is a long way round...

David