sorting account Register on Transfer/account column

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 13 12:45:29 EST 2006

There are two "Transaction" reports in gnucash.  There is the full
transaction report available from the main menu Reports -> Transaction
Report menu item, and there is the Register Transaction Report available
from a register menu Reports -> Transaction menu item.

yes, this can be confusing.

-derek