Expense Reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 02:10:20 EST 2006

I am wondering whether there is a report that allows me to show account totals
for a given time period, or whether anyone has created their own report that
does this. I have looked at the various reports available in the system, but
don't see this sort of report. The closest I see is the Account Summary, but
that doesn't allow me to set a time frame, which would make it possible for me
to figure out whether my expenses are changing over time, and how.

I am not a Scheme programmer (schemer?), so I think creating my own report is
out of the question, so I'd welcome some suggestions.

TIA,
David