GC checkinstall denied, make install accepted

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 15 11:25:26 EDT 2006

***** PLEASE CC GNUCASH-USER ON ALL REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And like I've said, if you build GnuCash from source you need to
--enable-hbci during configure.  That implies gnucash from source,
not using the binary packages.

-derek