Baffled by reports (and some guessed solutions)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 25 12:08:26 EDT 2006

Quoting Ross Boylan <RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org>:

>> make out.

>> > I think the dark background is selected, the grey and white is just
>> > alternating lines.
>>
>> I think I'd need to see a screen shot to see what you mean by this.
>
> See attached screenshot.  "Assets" has a white background, "Equity"
> grey, and the others are dark.

Right..  This is just the standard "every other line is greyed" UI feature.
Click on "clear all" and you'll see what I mean.  It's just a visual artifact
to let your eyes easily see across the line.  Grey means the same thing
as white:  unselected.