Mortgage weidness

Tuc at Beach House tuctboh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:29:42 EDT 2007

On 4/9/07, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> "Tuc at Beach House" <tuctboh at gmail.com> writes:
>
> Right.  It's two sets of transactions.  There's the transaction
> from A:C -> A:EA / E:EF that happens every two weeks..  And then
> there's the monthly transaction from A:EA -> L:M / E:MI.
>
> > Thanks, Tuc

I think I was trying to make it all more difficult than it needed to be,
since this of course is a logical and simple answer. I was trying to think
of it in the context of using "Business/Vendor/New Bill" for things and
payments that way. I think just  entering it like that will work.

Thank you!

Tuc