More Questions Accounts Receivable and Billing

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Sun Apr 15 17:21:02 EDT 2007

I've just set up a number of accounts receivable. Each of them is for a union
local. Some of them are current, some have paid ahead of time, and some are
in arrears.

I've entered the name and used a positive dollar amount if they owe money, and
a negative dollar amount if they have paid ahead of time in the opening
account value.

I need to do two more things - schedule automatic transactions to add an
estimated amount of dues at the end of every month to the accounts
receivable, and create an invoice for billing each local.

What I wanted to do was schedule a transaction at the last day of every month
to add the estimated amount of dues owed but I don't see how to get to the
account from the transaction scheduler. Nor do I see how to bill anyone from
accounts receivable since there are no addresses, etc in the accounts
receivable.

Do I have to set them up as customers fro the business section instead?

Thanks, Bob
bob at rsmits.ca