More Questions Accounts Receivable and Billing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 17 11:57:59 EDT 2007

If you want to use the Business Reports then you need to use
the Business Features (Invoices/Bills/Process-Payment).  You
cannot use a regular opening balance; you need to use the
business features to set up all balances or the business reports
wont notice them.  Also, there's no way to schedule invoices
or payments..

So, if you want to use SX you cannot use the business features..

It's up to you.

-derek