New user - Inventory tracking functionality?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 15 01:18:31 EDT 2007

At this time there are no plans to implement inventory in GnuCash.
You could attempt to do a small inventory system using the Stock
features, but that probably wouldn't give you quite the interface
you'd want.  No developer has shown up wanting to work on that.

-derek