Unable to run GnuCash 2.2.1 on Windows -- Need assistance

Mike Merrick mike_merrick at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 10:23:38 EDT 2007

Forrest,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately it didn't solve the problem.

I had all of the folders you listed and was able to open them without any trouble. I did however make the change you suggested just to see if it would have any effect. When I executed the app again, no change. The .EXE's showed up in taskmanager, but GnuCash never opened.

I have a feeling this is something simple, but I have no clue where else to look for it.

Thanks,
Mike