Can't process a payment

Scott Ackerman lists at scott-ackerman.com
Thu Dec 6 20:15:26 EST 2007

Derek,

did some more investigating, and you were right, I have v2.01 installed
on my Linux box and I must have used it after upgrading to the Windows
2.2.1 version. In the Linux version it clearly shows two root accounts,
however if I delete the top one everything goes bye bye, if I delete the
second to top then the assett, equity, etc. disappear. No easy way out
of the mess I got myself into it looks like. Thanks for your help.