Can't process a payment

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:47:32 EST 2007

Scott,

Right click on the account and click edit account. In the edit account
dialog there is an option where you select the account's parent account.
Select "Top Level Account" in that list.

Now you'll need to go though all of the accounts directly under the "Root
Account" and repeat the above steps to make them Top Level Accounts.

Cheers,
Ian