Force reconciliation on a per transaction basis?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Feb 11 17:40:16 EST 2007

Brian Talley scripst:
> to go back and enter the information.  But, as you see where I'm
> going, the payments I entered that occurred between December 2005 and
> August 2006 aren't reconciled.  In this case, TO ME, it seems logical
> to just force the transactions as reconciled.

You can reconcile only upto some date -- so in your case after you make
all your changes, you can re-reconcile upto August 2006. Or did I
misunderstood you?

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by
stupidity.
	-- Napoleon Bonaparte (or many other people to whom this
	   quote is ascribed)