Gnucash-2.0.4 Make Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 19 18:42:58 EST 2007

Gentlemen:

    I'm slowly resolving missing libraries and getting closer to a complete,
clean build.

    Now, however, after 6 minutes running time, I'm missing

grep: /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.la: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.la: No such file or
directory
libtool: link: /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.la' is not a valid libtool archive

All I have installed here is /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.114. When I look on
the Freerock Gnome ftp site I cannot find libgsf or libgsf-gnome. I also
cannot find any source on gnome.org or via a Google search.

    Please point me toward the source tarball I need to build that library
here.

Thanks,

Rich