GnuCash 2.0.5 Release: Debian??

Ariel asgnucash at dsgml.com
Thu Feb 22 18:08:08 EST 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> There is also the "experimental" distribution, and it is possible to
> upload anything there without causing any trouble. I have not, however,
> had any requests to upload a more recent gnucash into experimental.
> Doing so takes some work for me and others, so if you would like it,
> please open an appropriate bug on the BTS explaining what particular
> advantages it would have for you.

Thomas: are there any changes needed to the debian/ directory in 2.0.5 vs
debian/ in 2.0.2?

i.e. can I still use the instruction I posted in
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2007-January/019153.html

To compile a 2.0.5 of my own, or do I need to make any changes to the
debian dir?

 	-Ariel