Gnucash-2.0.4 Make Error

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Feb 19 19:03:04 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 15:42 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
> All I have installed here is /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.114. When I look on
> the Freerock Gnome ftp site I cannot find libgsf or libgsf-gnome. I also
> cannot find any source on gnome.org or via a Google search.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libgsf/1.14

Make sure you build with the --enable-gnome option.

Also, if/when you build goffice, make sure you use the --enable-gnome
option as well.

Also, 2.0.5 was released last night; if you're going to build from
sources, build that.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}