Gnucash-2.0.4 Make Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 19 20:45:19 EST 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Josh Sled wrote:

> ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libgsf/1.14
> Make sure you build with the --enable-gnome option.

> Also, if/when you build goffice, make sure you use the --enable-gnome
> option as well.

> Also, 2.0.5 was released last night; if you're going to build from
> sources, build that.

   Thanks, Josh.

   I built and upgraded both libgsf and goffice, then configured and built
gnucash-2.0.5.

   When I invoke it (requirs the full path of /usr/local/bin/gnucash), the
splash screen displays as well as the small application window. Then it
hangs. In the console I see:

[rshepard at salmo ~]$ /usr/local/bin/gnucash
freeing NULL pointer

   What might be causing that?

Thanks,

Rich