Report Fonts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 26 21:41:08 EST 2007

My current running theory is that GtkHTML doesn't use gnome fonts at
all, but instead is looking for a font setting in the HTML, but I dont
think GnuCash emits a font setting in the HTML.  At least, that's my
current running theory.  I haven't gone to verify that either condition
is true.  I haven't checked whether or not GnuCash emits a font tag,
and I haven't checked whether emitting such a tag actually affects the
GtkHTML output...  So YMMV,

-derek