Gnucash v2.2.0 failing to launch (Windows version)

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 22 19:36:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

Not wanting to join a lynch mob, 'cause I do not use Windows much, but I
thoiught a good Windows version of gc would be useful for my accountant
(previous idea was gnucash liveCD), and I may have been able to twist
his arm for some useful Aussie charts of Account.  But gc for Windows
would not run for me either under XO with SP2.  Problem is, I do not
know how to gather de-bugging info in Windowes.

Andrew Greig