Writing cheques with 2.2

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jul 28 20:35:07 EDT 2007

I agree that the new font is much better.

I haven't been able to find where to change the fraction format for cents
to "and xx cents." as I could with 2.0.5.

I did ask somewhere (probably at the end of a reply, but I can't find it)
whether the hex numbers in the check formats have any significance.  It would
be simple for me to substitute my old settings in the Deluxe check, but would
I need to alter that string?

Doug.
--
Orthodoxy is my doxy; heterodoxy is your doxy.
   - Wm Warburton, 18th c. Bishop of Gloucester.