Miscategorized Credit Card Fees

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 16:32:54 EDT 2007

   I noticed that when I get a "Cash Flow" report for this year, Medical
Expenses (excl insurance) showed $364, whereas we've spent thousands. It
looks to me like the missing expenditures appear under my credit card,
along with other expenses. This presents an inaccurate picture.
    This doesn't seem right to me. I spent the money on medicine (or
other categories), not on the credit card. The credit card is just a
vehicle. Shouldn't items we pay for by credit card fall into the same
categories as if I had paid cash or by check? (Credit card fees and/or
interest would be another matter).
    Appreciatively,
    Steve J