Font Size - cheque writing

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 5 22:35:05 EST 2007

I have got cheque writing working successfully under Gnucash, but would like a
slightly smaller font.  I renmember reading somewhere on the List that
changing a font size is "not trivial".  If that is true, I will simply accept
it.

I have printed the top cheque of 3-to-a-page as a tryout, but haven't tried
any other position yert.  Measurements are from the bottonm.  Can I safely
tear off the top cheque?  Do I then call the middle one No. 2?

Doug.
--
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
   - Albert Einstein