how to start on Leopard?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 00:44:08 EST 2007

What kind of install/upgrade did you do for Leopard?

Did you rebuild gnucash after the install? (mine worked after an
upgrade without rebuilding, once I got rid of some fontconfig stuff,
but I guess I wouldn't count on that. I did end up wiping my disk and
installing clean eventually -- I had the keychain problem that Apple
says comes from keychains created before 10.2.8, so I decided to wipe
out my legacy cruft.

Do you have remnants of something other than Apple's X11? Fink has
chosen to support only the official Apple X11 for Leopard. It's built
around X.org 7.2, so at least it's up to date finally. If you used one
of the other x's, you should plan on cleaning it off and rebuilding
against Apple's X11 (for which you'll need the X11SDK from the install
DVD).

Dave

--
David Reiser