Invoice Customizatoin

red at pixelearth.net red at pixelearth.net
Mon Nov 12 03:56:17 EST 2007

Hi List,

It seems that when creating invoices if I don't want certain columns to
appear in the invoice, or add custome text underneath the invoice, I
have to deselect and/or type them manually EVERY TIME I create an
invoice. Is that right. I've spent 2 hours now with the "new style"
feature, and also trying to hand-tweak the source files for styles with
no luck. Am I missing something?

My next step, failing a viable internal feature, is to export invoices
to HTML, and create a custom proper CSS file that attempts to make the
invoice more printable - step I want to avoid for obvious reasons.