cannot process the payment problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 1 21:14:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies...

Quoting Daniel O'Shea <daniel at oshea.id.au>:

> Thanks Derek,
>
> I think that occurred after I opened the file on my linux workstation at
> home? Any Ideas on how to remove the root account and move the sub-account
> up?

Honestly, I dont know.  I didn't write that code and I'm not familiar
with it.  Strangely, I see TWO 'root' accounts:

<gnc:account version="2.0.0">
  <act:name>Root Account</act:name>
  <act:id type="guid">8b94f53b00e0849f8cb94b39132cf30a</act:id>
  <act:type>ROOT</act:type>
  <act:commodity-scu>0</act:commodity-scu>
</gnc:account>
<gnc:account version="2.0.0">
  <act:name>Root Account</act:name>
  <act:id type="guid">09edb9a22b04db51b09184a7d06028a3</act:id>
  <act:type>NONE</act:type>
  <act:commodity-scu>0</act:commodity-scu>
  <act:parent type="guid">8b94f53b00e0849f8cb94b39132cf30a</act:parent>
</gnc:account>

This is just weird, and I honestly don't know where this started or
why you have two root accounts.  I'm not sure what the right fix it,
either.  Honestly, you shouldn't have a 'visible' root account at
all!  Certainly not in 2.2.

-derek