splits seem messed up in 2.2

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Sep 22 17:33:38 EDT 2007

Some more test results.

1. The problem doesn't seem specific to Liabilities (or account I
created).  I can get it with the default cash in wallet account.
2. The first split line seems to get rewritten to have the account match
the account in which you are entering the transaction.  I think this
happens every time you complete a split line.
3. The problem with the duplicate transaction seems specific to
auto-split mode.  I do not get it in ledger view.  Even more oddly, when
I switch to ledger view the duplicate transaction disappears (from the
display).  When I switch back to auto-split, it reappears.  However, an
entry created under ledger view does not show a duplicate entry in
either view.