gnucash data storage

Jim jaleks at galaxycable.net
Mon Aug 25 19:55:17 EDT 2008

	My friend uses Windows XP Pro. He has inadvertently entered wrong
accounts in his copy of gnucash. I use Linux version and do not
know where the data is stored in the Windows version. In order to
show him how to set up the accounts better, I need to know how to
remove the incorrect accounts. So far, when we tried to delete thru
add/remove or going to registry and deleting all gnucash entries,
the next time we install gucash, the incorrect information returns.
Will someone please advise us how to remove the incorrect data (or
better, perhaps) completely remove gnucash so we can get a clean
fresh install in Windows XP pro?
	Thanks for any responses
	Jim