Split Transactions

Richard E. Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 3 18:05:22 EST 2008

I have version 2.2.6. I have an Insurance payment to State Farm that is
one bill/check and consists of my wifes Life Insurance/my Life
Insurance/my Medicare Supplement/and a $1/00 fee for billing. I have
tried 6 times to set the payment up as split
6 times and the figures keep jumping to the wrong column and then it
disappears. I guess I really do not know what I am doing. I looked in
the help file but did not find an answer there.  Any leads would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank You in Advance
Dick Barmann
--