Split Transactions

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:50:11 EST 2008

Dick,

What was the date set on the transaction. Sometimes I accidentally
loose focus on a split transaction and it gets sorted way up in the
register and it's hard to find and correct it. Maybe this happened to
you also? This is especially frustrating for long split transactions.

The split transactions part could be improved. I usually use the tab
and enter keys to jump fields and finish the transaction. Using the
mouse usually ends up causing it to either be saved or cancelled
because I inevitably click somewhere I shouldn't have.

Ian