Announcement: Evaluation of GnuCash Data in OpenOffice.org

regunk at freenet.de regunk at freenet.de
Thu Dec 25 16:14:27 EST 2008

   Hi and Merry Christmas!
   I am the author of the macro (which is now an OpenOffice.org extension
   <[1]http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/gnuc2ooo> also)
   and will join the list again for a while.
   Don, in the following I am referring myself to my Example 1
   <[2]http://www.alice-dsl.net/gnuc2ooo/gnuc2ooo_en/Example1.html>:
   Please experiment a little with the Row-Fields in the Data Pilot
   Layout. Instead of "account-name" you could place "Level 2" there. Or
   any other Level. Or both Level2 and account-name - you are not confined
   to placing there one single field-name only. Does that help?
   Donald Allen, my experience with Gentoo-users is mixed. As far as I
   understand Gentoo is not a standard distribution but every Gentoo user
   compiles and composes his own customized system from the sources. As a
   result they are sophisticated users that are willing and able to do a
   lot of probing and research on their own, on the other hand nobody
   knows what their system looks like and it is getting hopeless soon.
   Nevertheless, let's give it a try. Please email me directly off the
   list and for a start please send me a screenshot of the dialog window
   where the headline is lacking.
   Bob Williams and Doug Laidlaw (from November posts): I had this before
   (Under 3.0.0 macro didn't show up, even when you this? Maybe it is the
   same problem.
   Regards
   Knut
   #adBox3 {display:none;}
   --
   [3][site=fn&prod=chetools&kat=inhalte&tbl=webmail&ppos=14&TransactionID
   =1230239667774583&rgtg=256]