Problems with dbi-connector and mysql

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Dec 25 23:28:17 EST 2008

Hi Oliver,

a few things:
1) Since this question involves software which has not been released yet, it
should really be on gnucash-devel, not gnucash-user.
2) What are you running on?  Linux?  Windows?  What distribution?
3) Assuming you are on Linux, do you have a file /usr/lib/dbd/libdbdmysql.so
(maybe /lib/dbd/libdbdmysql.so).

Phil