How to check upcoming tranactions by account

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 1 18:13:08 EST 2008

Russell,

I've adopted the procedure I was using in Quicken. I've set up a
template scheduled transaction which gets inserted into the account
automatically. This includes such things as line rental, broadband and
digital tv which are fixed costs. When I get the bill I edit the
transaction to include the call charges as an additional split item.

Richard.