Setting up on-line banking - aqbanking

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 23:05:45 EST 2008

Since I'm getting nowhere, I uninstalled gnucash and deleted all of my
files, supposedly.  After reinstalling I still have some data in the
aqbanking wizard.  Where is this data hidden?

I still get a program crash after closing the aqbanking wizard and
pressing the forward button.  note: this is a different crash than the
one below.