Some General questions about GC

Richard Geddes rich.geddes at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 22:42:05 EST 2008

I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 and I found the following scheme files in a
gnucash related directory:

----/usr/share/gnucash/scm
$0> ls
build-config.scm         config-var.scm           gnc-numeric.scm
html-scatter.scm      options.scm            substring-search.scm
business-options.scm     date-utilities.scm       gnumeric
html-style-info.scm   options-utilities.scm  txf-de_DE.scm
business-prefs.scm       doc.scm                  hooks.scm
html-style-sheet.scm  prefs.scm              txf-help-de_DE.scm
c-interface.scm          engine-interface.scm     html-acct-table.scm
html-table.scm        qif-import             txf-help.scm
command-line.scm         engine-utilities.scm     html-barchart.scm
html-text.scm         report.scm             txf.scm
commodity-table.scm      fin.scm                  html-document.scm
html-utilities.scm    report-utilities.scm   xml-generator.scm
commodity-utilities.scm  gnc-menu-extensions.scm  html-piechart.scm
main-window.scm       simple-obj.scm

----/usr/share/gnucash/scm
$0>

would one of these be the file to modify for tweaking printable invoice
output?

I also noticed there a subdirectory called gnumeric.  Does GC have hooks
for gnumeric?  Maybe I can use gnumeric instead of oocalc.

Thanks
Richard